Featured Post

Where Does My Tithe Money Go? (Kelly takes a vacation)

When you give to a church it's usually understood that the money goes to support the church's finances and keep it running.  Being a...

Friday, August 19, 2016

It's time to wake up, Crossing Church!

It's time to wake up, Crossing Church!  You are being manipulated, used and even extorted by the leadership of The Crossing Church of Elk River, Minnesota; most specifically Eric and Kelly Dykstra.  Your time, your resources, and of course your money, are being bled dry by this church.  

Ask yourself these questions and see what answers you come up with (Be honest!  Jesus is watching!):

How many hours of your time is spent in service to The Crossing Church?  This includes inviting people to church, calling people and doing all their marketing for them.


How much money are you giving to The Crossing Church?  How much is above the required Old Testament mandate of giving "10% of your fields".  Give Eric a bail of hay next time you see him and enjoy that reaction!

How many emails, calls and verbal reprimands are you treated to in a week?  How many forms do you need to fill out for their approval?  What are the repercussions of not doing these things?


Jesus said in Matthew 11:28-30 - 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”


Does anything about your current experience feel "light"? I know you are tired.  Exhausted in fact.  But you have been so completely brainwashed that the church, The Crossing Church, is the only hope for the world and you feel everyone's fate rides on your shoulders.

You always want to do something amazing, right?  This is another part that lures you in.  "We have a vision from God!  We're going to be a church of 20,000!"  Or is it 10,000?  I heard God's been changing the numbers recently.  Check with Eric, as God's only speaking to him.

Compare your life to Eric & Kelly's:
Are you frequently traveling and vacationing?
Dining out at fine restaurants?
Living large?  (They sure are!)
You may be angry at me for saying it, or not agree with my methods, but am I wrong?  Come on; am I wrong!?!

You do not have to stay there.  God is not going to punish you for leaving.  Are you scared?  (Most are when they leave The Crossing Church)  I'd be happy to talk to you and will keep it fully anonymous.  TFTBA@mail.com  It's YOUR life!  Eric & Kelly Dykstra have not been placed in authority over you by God...YOU gave them that authority and you can take it away.

Get out.  Be free.  It's a much happier place to be.  

No comments: