Featured Post

Where Does My Tithe Money Go? (Kelly takes a vacation)

When you give to a church it's usually understood that the money goes to support the church's finances and keep it running.  Being a...

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Crossing Church is now Free Grace United

Did you spot the name change over the weekend?  The Crossing Church is now Free Grace United.  The reason they are stating for the change:


In a nutshell, we are now a multi-congregational church vs a multi-site church. 

Each congregation of Free Grace United is a distinct local church. 
They vary in size, demographics, and cultural aesthetics. Each has its own story, its own pastors, 
and its own ministries. 

The Crossing was a name for a local church in Elk River, and we’ve expanded beyond that and plan to do more expansion in the future. 


That's cute.  It's also bullshit.  I've received numerous messages from people alerting me to the change (Oh I saw it!) and we all agree....the change is being made to try and distance themselves from their shitty cult reputation.  Are they no longer a cult?  Oh fuck no!  Everything is the same: Dykstras ruling with iron fists, huge push to give them money, submit.  

Stay aware, minions!! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read through your posts and it makes me sad that you felt that you have been so wronged by humans. I see you, I hear you. I understand you are extremely bitter and feel wronged, but it might be time to seek help and move on. This has become quite sad.

TFTBA said...

You don't have a clue about me or how I feel. While I call out these charlatans on their abuse of their congregants, I am quite happy. Leaving Christianity and church was the most freeing and wonderful moment of my life.

Anonymous said...

I always knew they were shady. Thanks for posting!